Visiting Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, relaxing city has to offer, including its sporting events, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Milton Keynes hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Milton Keynes
- Popular family attractions include Gullivers Land and Woburn Safari Park
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Staying in Milton Keynes
You might like Cock Hotel Stony Stratford, averaging GBP 108.17 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Cock Hotel Stony Stratford, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Milton Keynes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 20°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Milton Keynes each year