Visitors to Southbridge are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Old Sturbridge Village.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sturbridge
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southbridge
A favourite place to visit in the city is Westville Recreation Area. Additionally, you'll find Old Sturbridge Village in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Southbridge Hotel and Conference Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Southbridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Southbridge is 1220.70 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C