Southampton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Southampton with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 16 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Southampton hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Ibis Southampton Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn Southampton Rownhams. This hotel offers in-room washers/dryers and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and bar.
- Dogs can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Planning your trip to Southampton
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Southampton is 27 mm
Exploring Southampton with your pet
Known for its museums and theatres, Southampton has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment, university life and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Southampton Maritime Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tudor House and Garden and Old City Walls. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Creature Comforts & Aquatic Centre, Pets at Home Southampton Shirley or Romsey World of Water.