Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Soka, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the coffeehouses, restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments and parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Soka
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Soka Park, Nanushinotaki Park, and Ajinomoto Field Nishigaoka are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Tokyo National Museum, Tokyo National Science Museum, and Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Sea Life Park
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Senzoin Temple, Tozenin Temple, and Sensoji Temple
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Ueno Park, Imperial Palace Garden, and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Akihabara Electric Town, Tsukiji Fish Market and Tokyo Midtown
Getting around Soka
Soka has many options for getting around. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Matsubaradanchi station or Shinkoshigaya station.
Staying in Soka
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Dormy Inn Express Soka City.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dormy Inn Express Soka City with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Soka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Soka is 1580 millimetres