Search Scottsdale Hotels, Phoenix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Scottsdale
Travellers to Scottsdale give high marks for the pristine golf courses, renowned art and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, bars and live music. Top sights in the city include Old Town, Scottsdale Fashion Square and Casino Arizona.
- You'll find 5019 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottsdale
The city is well known for its art and live music, and cultural venues include Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West and Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Attractions like OdySea Aquarium and Butterfly Wonderland are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Pinnacle Peak Park.
In Paradise Valley, you'll find 2050 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection - This 5-star resort in Camelback East Village features a golf course, 8 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Winery Suites of Scottsdale - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this guesthouse. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in South Scottsdale can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Troon North can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Other favourite sights in Scottsdale include Old Town, Scottsdale Fashion Square and Casino Arizona. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Desert Botanical Garden, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of the city, and Camelback Mountain, which is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
Dressing for Scottsdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 40°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 254.20 millimetres of rain falls on Scottsdale each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C