Search Hotels in Chandler, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Travellers to Chandler give high marks for the casinos, fun sporting events and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants, entertainment and festivals. Top sights in the city include Chandler Fashion Center and Rawhide Western Town.
- You'll find 4988 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 9.9 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chandler
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Chandler Center for the Arts, Arizona Railway Museum and Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Chandler Fashion Center and Phoenix Premium Outlets. Golfing is one of the top activities, while San Marcos Golf Course, Ocotillo Golf Resort and Ocotillo Golf Club are favourite sights to visit.
Other top sights in Chandler include Rawhide Western Town. Top places to see outside the city include Arizona Mills Mall, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the heart of the city, and Sloan Park, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) away.
Getting around Chandler
Head over to Chandler Fashion Center Transit Center to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Chandler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chandler is 225 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Chandler?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chandler, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Chandler?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Chandler?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Chandler?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Chandler?
What's the best high-end hotel in Chandler?
What's the best hotel for some casino gaming in Chandler?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Chandler?
What are some hotels with pools in Chandler?
Chandler Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chandler by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chandler Airports
- Areas of Chandler
- Accommodation near Chandler Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chandler
- Choose Your Chandler Hotel Style
- Search Chandler Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chandler
- Hotels Near Chandler, Phoenix
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends