Search Glendale Hotels, Phoenix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2020
Travellers to Glendale give high marks for the fun sporting events, university vibe and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include Westgate Entertainment District, Gila River Arena and State Farm Stadium.
- You'll find 5008 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glendale
The city's cultural venues include Cerreta Candy Factory and Deer Valley Rock Art Center. Attractions like Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix, Glendale Aquatic Center and Victory Lane Sports Complex are fun for kids of all ages. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to Westgate Entertainment District, Arrowhead Towne Center and Tanger Outlets Phoenix.
Other favourite sights in Glendale include Gila River Arena, State Farm Stadium and Camelback Ranch. Popular places to visit around the area include Peoria Sports Complex, located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre, and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion, which is 8.4 mi/13.5 km away.
Dressing for Glendale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 210 millimetres of rain falls on Glendale each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Glendale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glendale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Glendale?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Glendale?
What's the best hotel for couples in Glendale?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Glendale?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Glendale?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Glendale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Glendale?
Glendale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Glendale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Glendale Airports
- Areas of Glendale
- Accommodation near Glendale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Glendale
- Choose Your Glendale Hotel Style
- Search Glendale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Glendale
- Hotels Near Glendale, Phoenix
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends