Search Hotels in Surprise, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Surprise, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its baseball games. Around the area, top sights include Peoria Sports Complex, Camelback Ranch and Westgate Entertainment District.
- You'll find 5562 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Surprise
While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Surprise Stadium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Granite Falls Golf Course and Centennial Friendship Park.
In Peoria, you'll find 104 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Surprise Phoenix - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Surprise - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Windmill Suites Surprise, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Surprise Original Townsite can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to see in the area include Peoria Sports Complex, 11.1 mi/17.9 km from the heart of the city, and Camelback Ranch, which is 13 mi (21 km) away.
Dressing for Surprise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 41°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Surprise is 221.50 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 40°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Surprise?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Surprise, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Surprise?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Surprise?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Surprise?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Surprise?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Surprise?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Surprise?
Surprise Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Surprise by Star Rating
- Hotels near Surprise Airports
- Areas of Surprise
- Accommodation near Surprise Attractions
- More accommodation types in Surprise
- Choose Your Surprise Hotel Style
- Search Surprise Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Surprise
- Hotels Near Surprise, Phoenix
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends