Visitors can enjoy all that Schoorl has to offer including the parks, beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Schoorl
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Schoorl
A favourite place to visit in the city is Schoorlse Duinen. In the area, you'll also find Bergen-aan-Zee Beach and Egmond aan Zee Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Schoorl. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Strandhotel Camperduin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is IJsselmeer, located 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Schoorl
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Schoorl each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C