Visiting Bergen aan Zee
Guests will appreciate the beaches, coffeehouses and parks in Bergen aan Zee. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 4 Bergen aan Zee hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bergen aan Zee
Bergen aan Zee is adjacent to Bergen and 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from Amsterdam. Top sights in the area include Zaanse Schans and Bergen-aan-Zee Beach.
Staying in Bergen aan Zee
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hotel Rasch
- Strandhotel Nassau Bergen
Hotel Rasch, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating. Also Strandhotel Nassau Bergen has a 3.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bergen aan Zee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Bergen aan Zee each year