Visiting Egmond aan Zee
Visitors to Egmond aan Zee are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars and local tours. Top sights around the area include Circuit Park Zandvoort and Zandvoort Beach.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodation options in Egmond aan Zee
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Egmond aan Zee
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Egmond aan Zee Beach and Noordhollands Duinreservaat. Additionally, you might want to add J.C.J. van Speijk Lighthouse to your agenda.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Circuit Park Zandvoort, 16.7 mi/26.9 km from the city centre, and Zandvoort Beach, which is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away.
Dressing for Egmond aan Zee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 1932.70 millimetres of rain falls on Egmond aan Zee each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C