- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 7 min drive
- Anne Frank House
- 7 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Westpoort neighbourhood, Amsterdam ID Aparthotel is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. Anne Frank House and Amsterdam Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Royal Palace and Rembrandt Square. Artis and NDSM Werf are not to be missed.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Vondelpark - 7 min drive
- Anne Frank House - 7 min drive
- Melkweg - 7 min drive
- Royal Palace - 7 min drive
- Leidseplein - 7 min drive
- Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station - 6 min walk
- Sloterdijk NS Station - 6 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 16 min drive
About this property
Amsterdam ID Aparthotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amsterdam ID Aparthotel Hotel
- Amsterdam ID Aparthotel
- Amsterdam Id
- Amsterdam ID Aparthotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam ID Aparthotel Aparthotel
- Amsterdam ID Aparthotel Aparthotel Amsterdam
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great customer care
Lovely hotel with fantastic, friendly and helpful staff