Visitors can enjoy all that Schneverdingen has to offer including the local tours and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the area is Heide-Park.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Schneverdingen
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hannover (HAJ), 46.1 mi (74.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schneverdingen
Heide-Park is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Weltvogelpark Walsrode and Wilseder Berg in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Schneverdingen. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Landhaus Höpen - This 4-star hotel in Heidekreis District features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Landhotel Schnuck - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Heidekreis District can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Schneverdingen
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Schneverdingen Station or Schneverdingen Wintermoor Station. Schneverdingen may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Schneverdingen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 707.10 millimetres of rain falls on Schneverdingen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -3°C