Search Hotels in Santorini
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Santorini give high marks for the volcano viewpoints and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its churches and wineries. Top sights in the city include Athinios Port, Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Archaeological Museum.
- There are 1531 hotels and other accommodation options in Santorini
- The closest major airport is in Thira (JTR-Santorini National), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Santorini
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Archaeological Museum and Wine Museum Santorini Island. The city is notable for its churches and landmarks like Ancient Thira, Oia Castle, and Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral. The sunsets, volcanoes and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty, and Nea Kameni Volcano, Santorini Caldera and Kamari Beach are worth a visit.
In Fira, you'll find 1531 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ambition Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and a free ferry terminal shuttle. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Iconic Santorini, a Boutique Cave Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ikies Traditional Houses - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Santorini include Athinios Port, Red Beach and White Beach.
Dressing for Santorini
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Santorini gets about 509.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santorini?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santorini, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Santorini?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Santorini?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Santorini?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santorini?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Santorini?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Santorini?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Santorini?
Santorini Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Santorini by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santorini Airports
- Accommodation near Santorini Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santorini
- Choose Your Santorini Hotel Style
- Search Santorini Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santorini
- Hotels Near Santorini, South Aegean
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends