Visitors to Sannat are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Ggantija Temple, Blue Lagoon and Mellieha Bay are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Sannat
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sannat
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mgarr ix-Xini. Additionally, you might want to add Ta' Cenc to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Sannat. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Ta' Cenc & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Ggantija Temple, 2 mi/3.2 km from the heart of the city, and Blue Lagoon, which is 4 mi (6.5 km) away.
Dressing for Sannat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 515 millimetres of rain falls on Sannat each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C