Search Hotels in Gozo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Gozo, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This countryside city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals. Top sights around the area include Ggantija Temple, Blue Lagoon and Mellieha Bay.
- There are 320 hotels and other accommodation options in Gozo
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gozo
The city's cultural venues include Il Hagar - Heart of Gozo Museum and Gharb Folklore Museum. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Ggantija Temple, St. George's Basilica, and Xerri's Grotto. The the sea and countryside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Ramla Bay Beach, Mgarr ix-Xini and San Blas Beach.
In Xaghra, you can choose from 320 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ellie Boo Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- The Duke Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Dar Tal-Kaptan Boutique Maison - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Ta' Għammar can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Blue Lagoon, located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Mellieha Bay, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.