Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ghajnsielem, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, restaurants and bars. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 3 Ghajnsielem hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ghajnsielem
- A port is one of the top activities, whereas Gozo Ferry Terminal, Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal, and Portomaso Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Villa Rundle Gardens, Popeye Village Malta, and Malta National Aquarium
- Notable landmarks include Viewpoint, Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, and Belvedere
- The the sea and island highlight the natural beauty, and Blue Lagoon, Mellieha Bay, and Golden Sands Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Ghajnsielem
There are many transport options in Ghajnsielem. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Ghajnsielem
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Grand Hotel Malta.
Grand Hotel Malta, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ghajnsielem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Ghajnsielem gets about 517 millimetres of rain per year