- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dolmen Hotel Malta
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Balcony, Sea View
Standard Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View
Standard Room (Single use)
Standard Room, Sea View (Single use)
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View (Single Use)
Standard Triple Room (3AD)
Standard Triple Room, Sea View (3AD)
Standard Quadruple Room (4AD)
Standard Quadruple Room, Sea View (4AD)
Standard Triple Room (2AD+1CH)
Standard Quadruple Room (2AD + 2CH)
Standard Triple Room, Sea View (2AD+1CH)
Standard Quadruple Room, Sea View (2AD + 2CH)
Superior Triple Room, Sea View (2 AD + 1 CH)
Superior Triple Room, Sea View (3 AD)
Superior Quadruple Room, Sea View (2 AD + 2 CH)
Superior Quadruple Room, Sea View (4 AD)
Family Suite, Sea View (2 AD + 1 CH)
Suite, Sea View (3 AD)
Suite (2 AD + 2 CH)
Suite, Sea View (4 AD)
Standard Quadruple Room (3 AD + 1 CH)
Standard Quadruple Room, Sea View (3 AD + 1 CH)
Superior Quadruple Room, Sea View (3 AD + 1 CH)
Suite, Sea View (3 AD + 1 CH)
About this area
Located in St. Paul's Bay, Dolmen Hotel Malta is connected to the convention centre. St. Paul's Cathedral and Sliema Promenade are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Grand Harbour and Sliema Ferry. Travelling with kids? Consider Malta National Aquarium and Palazzo Parisio & Gardens. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection - 5 min walk
- Malta National Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Mediterraneo Marine Park - 12 min drive
- Mellieha Bay - 16 min drive
- Popeye Village - 18 min drive
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Menhir — 1 min walk
- Carvv Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Watercolours - 1 min walk
- Oblico - 1 min walk
- L' Chaim - 1 min walk
About this property
Dolmen Hotel Malta
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort