Guests will want to experience the restaurants, coffeehouses and bars in Munxar. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its spas, island and beaches.
- There are 8 Munxar hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Munxar
- A port is just one of the many top activities, whereas Gozo Ferry Terminal and Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal are great sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Sanap Cliffs, Ggantija Temple, and St. Paul's Cathedral
- The the sea, island and beaches provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Blue Lagoon, Mellieha Bay, and Golden Sands Beach
Getting around Munxar
Munxar has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Munxar
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- San Antonio Guest House
- Hotel San Andrea
A favourite with Expedia travellers is San Antonio Guest House with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel San Andrea has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Munxar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- About 517 millimetres of rain falls on Munxar each year