Visiting San Lawrenz
Those travelling to San Lawrenz are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Ggantija Temple, Blue Lagoon and Mellieha Bay.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in San Lawrenz
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Lawrenz
A couple of favourite places to visit are Azure Window Ruins and Inland Sea. In the area, you'll also find Ggantija Temple and Blue Lagoon.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in San Lawrenz. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Tal-barun Farmhouse is located in central San Lawrenz. With a stay at this farm house in San Lawrenz, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and limo/town car service, along with a private pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Diagon Alley, Exclusif Historic sea View House on Gozo With Heated Swimming Pool is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star holiday home in San Lawrenz can enjoy access to parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Harmony Farmhouse is located in the heart of San Lawrenz. This 3-star apartment in San Lawrenz features an outdoor pool and free parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Mellieha Bay, 10.2 mi/16.5 km from the heart of the city, and Golden Sands Beach, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for San Lawrenz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Lawrenz is 515.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C