Search Hotels in Saint-Vincent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Saint-Vincent are sure to enjoy the spas and skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, mountain views and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Bard Fortress, Matterhorn and Teatro Romano Ruins. In Saint-Vincent, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Vincent
Skiing is a top activity, and Terme di St Vincent is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Val d'Ayas and La Chiesa di Saint-Vincent.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint-Vincent. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hotel Billia - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Alla Posta - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Parc Hotel Billia - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Bard Fortress, located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre, and Matterhorn, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Vincent
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Vincent gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Vincent?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Vincent, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Saint-Vincent?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Saint-Vincent?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saint-Vincent?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Saint-Vincent?
What's the best accommodation option if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Saint-Vincent?
What are some hotels with pools in Saint-Vincent?
What is the best spa hotel in Saint-Vincent?
What's it like staying in Saint-Vincent?
What are the top places to visit in Saint-Vincent?
What's the weather like in Saint-Vincent?
Saint-Vincent Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Vincent by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Vincent Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Vincent Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Vincent
- Choose Your Saint-Vincent Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Vincent Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Vincent
- Hotels Near Saint-Vincent, Valle d'Aosta
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends