Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance.
- There are 4 Saint-Pierre-Quiberon hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Pierre-Quiberon
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Fort Penthievre, Carnac Menhirs, and Abbaye Saint-Michel de Kergonan
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Quiberon Beach, Carnac Beach, and Kerhillio Beach
Getting around Saint-Pierre-Quiberon
There are many transport options in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from St-Pierre-Quiberon Station, Saint-Pierre-Quiberon Les Sables-Blancs Station or Saint-Pierre-Quiberon Penthievre Station.
Staying in Saint-Pierre-Quiberon
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel De la Plage
- Auberge du Petit Matelot
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel De la Plage with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Auberge du Petit Matelot has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Pierre-Quiberon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Pierre-Quiberon gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year