Search Hotels in Carnac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 10 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2019
Visitors to Carnac are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, coffee shops and museums. Top sights around the area include Le Chorus Exhibition Centre, Vannes Aquarium and Musee de La Cohue.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodation options in Carnac
- The closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Carnac
Notable city landmarks like Carnac Menhirs and Dolmen de Mane-Kerioned might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Carnac Beach, Quiberon Bay and Grande Plage. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Musee de Carnac and Casino Circus de Carnac.
In Ploemel, there are 158 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lann Roz - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Le Churchill - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel An Ti Gwenn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Le Chorus Exhibition Centre, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the city centre, and Vannes Aquarium, which is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away.
Dressing for Carnac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 796.10 millimetres of rain falls on Carnac each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C