Visiting La Trinite-sur-Mer
Guests will want to experience the casinos, restaurants and gardens in La Trinite-sur-Mer. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 3 La Trinite-sur-Mer hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La Trinite-sur-Mer
- A port is one of the top activities, whereas Port Navalo, Port du Crouesty, and Vannes Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Vannes Aquarium, Jardin aux Papillons, and Le Jardin des Remparts
- The the sea and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Carnac Beach, Kerhillio Beach, and Pointe du Percho are several places worth visiting
Getting around La Trinite-sur-Mer
La Trinite-sur-Mer has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in La Trinite-sur-Mer
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Le Lodge Kerisper
- Hôtel Le Trinité
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Le Lodge Kerisper with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hôtel Le Trinité has a 3.7 rating by guests.