Visitors to Quiberon are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and parks. Around the area, top sights include Carnac Beach, Port du Crouesty and Golfe du Morbihan.
- There are 268 hotels and other accommodation options in Quiberon
- The closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Quiberon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Quiberon Beach, Goviro Beach and Pointe du Conguel. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Quiberon Bay and La Grande Plage.
In Saint-Pierre-Quiberon, you can choose from 268 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sofitel Quiberon Thalassa Sea & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Ibis Styles Quiberon Centre - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bellevue - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Carnac Beach, 6.6 mi/10.6 km from the city centre, and Port du Crouesty, which is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away.
Getting around Quiberon
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Quiberon Station. Quiberon may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Quiberon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Quiberon gets about 817.70 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C