Visitors can enjoy all that Bangor has to offer including the parks, monuments and beaches. In Bangor, there are 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bangor
The city's natural beauty is on display at Bay of Biscay, Donnant Beach and Port Coton Needles. Additionally, you might want to add Goulphar Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bangor. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Grand Large - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Castel Clara Thalasso & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bangor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Bangor gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C