Visitors can enjoy all that Arzon has to offer including its waterfront. Top sights in the city include Port du Crouesty and Golfe du Morbihan.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodation options in Arzon
- The closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Arzon
The city's natural beauty is on display at Golfe du Morbihan, Quiberon Bay and Plage du Fogeo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port du Crouesty and Port Navalo.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Miramar La Cigale - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Le Chorus Exhibition Centre, 8.4 mi/13.6 km from the heart of the city, and Vannes Aquarium, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away.
Dressing for Arzon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Arzon gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C