Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Villa Ephrussi, Villa Kerylos and Port of Nice.
- You'll find 2358 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Notable city landmarks like Villa Ephrussi and Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Paloma Beach, Passable Beach and Baie des Fourmis Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cros Dei Pin Beach and Plage des Fossettes.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Royal Riviera - This 5-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Cap-Ferrat can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Boutique Hôtel & Spa la Villa Cap Ferrat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Villa Kerylos, 1.1 mi/1.8 km from the city centre, and Port of Nice, which is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 533 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C