Visitors to Èze are sure to enjoy the seaside. The cosy and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Villa Kerylos, Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) and Villa Ephrussi.
- You'll find 602 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Èze
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Eze Beach and Pissarelles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eze-Sur-Mer Port and Galimard Perfumerie.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Èze. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Cap-Estel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Chateau De La Chevre D Or - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Chateau Eza - This 5-star hotel in Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Villa Kerylos, 2.3 mi/3.6 km from the city centre, and Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique), which is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
Getting around Èze
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Eze-sur-Mer Station. Èze may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Èze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Èze gets about 533 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C