Visitors give high marks for the casinos in Beausoleil, which is also known for its beaches and restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Casino Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track and Monaco Harbour are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 608 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Beausoleil
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Casino Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track and Monaco Harbour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique).
In Monaco, you can choose from 82 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Forum - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Olympia - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Les Moulins features free WiFi, parking and 24-hour room service.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Villa Kerylos, located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Villa Ephrussi, which is 5.8 mi/9.4 km away.
Dressing for Beausoleil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Beausoleil is 546.20 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C