Search Hotels in Antibes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Antibes
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
Juan-les-Pins is a destination visitors seek out for its beaches, abundant dining options and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Juan-les-Pins Beach or Juan les Pins Palais des Congres while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(31 area reviews)
Cap-d'Antibes is known for its beaches, and you can plan a trip to Salis Beach and Juan-les-Pins Beach while you're in town.
You'll enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Golfe Juan. You might want to make time for a stop at Juan-les-Pins Beach or Parc Exflora.
Antibes Old Town
5/5Exceptional!(11 area reviews)
Unique features of Antibes Old Town include the waterfront views and historical sites. Make a stop by Picasso Museum or Antibes Cathedral while you're exploring the area.
Antibes City Centre
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
Unique features of Antibes City Centre include the bars and spas. Make a stop by Picasso Museum or Antibes Cathedral while you're exploring the area.
Travellers to Antibes give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Juan-les-Pins Beach and Marineland Antibes.
- You'll find 3573 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Antibes
Attractions like Marineland Antibes and Antibes Land are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Juan-les-Pins Beach, Salis Beach and Fontonne Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Vauban is one place to visit.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Promenade de la Croisette, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city, and Palace of Festivals and Conferences, which is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) away.
Getting around Antibes
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Antibes Station, Antibes Juan-les-Pins Station or Biot Station. Antibes might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Antibes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 546.20 millimetres of rain falls on Antibes each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Antibes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Antibes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Antibes?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Antibes?
What's the best hotel for couples in Antibes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Antibes?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Antibes?
What's the best high-end hotel in Antibes?
What's the best boutique hotel in Antibes?
Antibes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Antibes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Antibes Airports
- Areas of Antibes
- Accommodation near Antibes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Antibes
- Choose Your Antibes Hotel Style
- Search Antibes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Antibes
- Hotels Near Antibes, Cannes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends