Get an overview of this hotelFrench Riviera hotel in Juan-les-Pins with private beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This Art Deco-style, town center hotel, is located in the city center of Juan-les-Pins directly opposite La Pinede, only 8 km from Cannes and 18 km from International Nice Airport. The private beach is one block away. Shopping, a casino, a convention center, a theme park and a train station are also nearby.
Hotel Juana offers a restaurant with a seasonal menu, a seasonal outdoor pool, a lounge bar, and a health club with a sauna and fully equipped gym.
Minibars in rooms
All 40 guestrooms are individually designed in a clean, Art Deco-influenced style; all include air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Juana's heated pool is open from April to October. Inside, a health club features a fitness center equipped with cardiovascular machines, a sauna, and private changing rooms with showers.
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is offered. A meeting room can accommodate groups of 30. Self-parking (surcharge) and complimentary valet parking are available. A coffee shop/cafe is provided. Babysitting services are available (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1931
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 5
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Bistrot Terrasse - This chic bistro with garden views features a value-priced Mediterranean menu serving seasonal products for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children’s menus are available. A large selection of wines by the glass and fine pastries are sure to entice. There is live music every weekend.
Nearby Things to Do
The 10-by-6 meter (33-by-20 feet) lap pool (open April-October) is set on an attractive stone terrace with lounge chairs, tables and wicker chairs. The health club features a fitness center fitted with three cardiovascular machines, a sauna, and two private changing rooms with showers.
It is said that the Bay of Juan-les-Pins is where water-skiing was invented, and this and other water sports—including parasailing—are available throughout summer. Sandy public beaches are within one block of the hotel, and year-round sports facilities are located in neighboring Antibes, 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) east, including aerobics and tennis. For very young children, a playground with swings is set within the pine park, directly opposite the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 85 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.0 per day
- Hotel Juana
- Hotel Juana Antibes
- Juana Antibes
- Juana Hotel
- Juana Hotel Juan Les Pins
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.