Visiting Cap d'Ail
Visitors to Cap d'Ail are sure to enjoy the port and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique), Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and Monaco Harbour are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 607 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cap d'Ail
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Pissarelles Beach and Plage Marquet. In the area, you'll also find Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) and Prince's Palace (Palais Princier).
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cap d'Ail. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco is located in central Cap d'Ail. This 4-star hotel in Cap d'Ail features a marina, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Résidence Le Quai des Princes is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Cap d'Ail can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a marina, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Villa Azur is located in the heart of Cap d'Ail. With a stay at this apartment in Cap d'Ail, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Monaco Harbour, located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city centre, and Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track, which is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
Getting around Cap d'Ail
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Cap-d'Ail Station. Cap d'Ail might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cap d'Ail
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Cap d'Ail gets about 546.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C