Visitors to Beaulieu-sur-Mer are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, monuments and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Villa Kerylos, Villa Ephrussi and Port of Nice.
- You'll find 2327 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Baie des Fourmis Beach and Plage Petite Afrique. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa Kerylos and Beaulieu-sur-Mer Casino.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Beaulieu-sur-Mer. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Beaulieu Sur Mer - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a computer station. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hôtel Select - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. Amenities in this 2-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Hôtel Comté de Nice - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a bar and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Villa Ephrussi, 0.8 mi/1.3 km from the city centre, and Port of Nice, which is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away.
Getting around Beaulieu-sur-Mer
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Beaulieu sur Mer Station. Beaulieu-sur-Mer might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer gets about 533 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C