Search Hotels in Saint Asaph
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Set on a Large Working Farm 5 Miles From St Asaph, This Grand Farmhouse has the Distinction of Being
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visiting Saint Asaph
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Asaph has to offer including the coffee shops, bars and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Conwy Castle.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint Asaph
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Asaph
A favourite place to visit in the city is St. Asaph Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Conwy Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Saint Asaph. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Tan-Yr-Onnen Guest House is located in central Saint Asaph. This 5-star guesthouse in Saint Asaph features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers love its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Talardy Hotel by Marston's Inns is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre. This 4-star inn in Saint Asaph features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Richmond Hall is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Saint Asaph can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Saint Asaph
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Saint Asaph each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint Asaph?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint Asaph, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Saint Asaph?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Saint Asaph?
Saint Asaph Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint Asaph by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint Asaph Airports
- Accommodation near Saint Asaph Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint Asaph
- Choose Your Saint Asaph Hotel Style
- Search Saint Asaph Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint Asaph
- Hotels Near Saint Asaph, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends