Travellers to Rosemont give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, live music and bars. Top sights in the city include Rosemont Theatre, Allstate Arena and Fashion Outlets of Chicago.
- You'll find 1918 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 9 mi (14.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosemont
The city is well known for its theatres and live music, and cultural venues include Rosemont Theatre and Museum of Hummels. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Fashion Outlets of Chicago is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Allstate Arena and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Rosemont. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O'Hare - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a private living room.
- Aloft Chicago O'Hare - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and room size.
Top places to see in the area include Rivers Casino, located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre, and Woodfield Mall, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Getting around Rosemont
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Rosemont is easy. Head over to Rosemont Station for metro transport. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Rosemont O'Hare Transfer Station or Rosemont Station.
Dressing for Rosemont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Rosemont gets about 937 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C