Visitors to Ringmer are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Drusilla's Zoo, Michelham Priory and Sheffield Park Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1158 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringmer
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Drusilla's Zoo, Michelham Priory and Sheffield Park Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Newhaven Fort and Brighton Marina.
As you plan your holiday to Ringmer, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 400 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Grand Brighton is located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of Ringmer. This 4-star hotel in Brighton features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Arora Hotel Gatwick is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central Ringmer. This 4-star hotel in Crawley features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to public transport.
- Jurys Inn Brighton is 9.9 mi (16 km) from the centre of Ringmer. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brighton can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, 10.1 mi/16.2 km from the heart of the city, and Brighton Royal Pavilion, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away.
Dressing for Ringmer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ringmer is 735.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C