History buffs will enjoy a visit to Pulheim and visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedrals and museums. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its restaurants, shopping, and bars.
- There are 2 Pulheim hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dusseldorf (QDU-Dusseldorf Central Train Station), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pulheim
- Top activities include ice skating and going on safari, while Jever Fun Skihalle is one place to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions such as Volkstheater Millowitsch, Romano-Germanic Museum, and Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
- Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Cologne Cathedral, Alter Markt, and Great St. Martin Church
- The natural beauty of the glaciers is picturesque, and places to visit include Stadtgarten, Castle Park Gleuel, and Flittarder Rheinaue
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Rathaus Galerie and Shops at City Center Porz
Getting around Pulheim
There are plenty of options for getting around Pulheim. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Pulheim Station or Pulheim Stommeln Station.
Staying in Pulheim
You might like Ascari Parkhotel, averaging GBP 141.7 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Ascari Parkhotel with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Pulheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the nighttime average
- Pulheim gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year