Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Poole
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Poole Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Poole Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Poole and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Check out these popular Poole hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Thistle Poole is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Quay Holidays - Poole Old Town. This apartment offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Quay Holidays - Poole Town. This apartment provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Poole
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Poole is 27 mm
Exploring Poole with your pet
Known for its port, Poole has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Poole Twin Sails Bridge and RNLI Memorial Sculpture. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at DP Fishways, Pets at Home Branksome or Three Oaks Animal Kabin.