Penkridge Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Penkridge with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- The Littleton Arms is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star inn's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and guestroom size.
Planning your trip to Penkridge
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Penkridge is 766 mm
Exploring Penkridge with your pet
Known for its sports, Penkridge has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Cannock Park Golf Club and Cannock Shopping Centre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Museum of Cannock Chase.