Stafford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Stafford with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Stafford hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and guestroom size.
- Somerford Hall is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Littleton Arms. This inn offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star inn's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Stafford
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Stafford is 766 mm
Exploring Stafford with your pet
Known for its castles, Stafford has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Shugborough Hall and Boscobel House. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Go Ape Cannock Chase. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Stafford, Fish World or Penparc Pet Centres.