Search Hotels in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Palm Jumeirah
Travellers love the Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood for its array of dining options, water park and must-see aquarium. You might plan a visit to Aquaventure while you're in town. Book your hotel now and use Palm Jumeirah as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Dubai.
Staying in Palm Jumeirah
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- One&Only The Palm: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah: 5-star hotel featuring a marina, 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Luxury Apartments: 5-star apartment featuring a marina, 6 outdoor pools and 7 restaurants. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Palm Jumeirah might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Dubai. Dubai Media City is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 3 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Arjaan by Rotana Dubai Media City: 4-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City: 4-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, 4 restaurants and free valet parking. Expedia travellers like this hotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- Media One Hotel Dubai: 4-star hotel featuring 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its beach locale and breakfast.
Exploring This Dubai Neighbourhood
Aquaventure is an attraction you might want to check out while you're in Palm Jumeirah. Emirates Golf Club and Skydive Dubai are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.