Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Otterburn Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Otterburn Pet-Friendly Hotels
Otterburn Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Otterburn with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- William de Percy is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- The Coach House is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Otterburn Castle Country House Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Otterburn
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 0°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Otterburn is 20 mm
Exploring Otterburn with your pet
Known for its gardens, Otterburn has lots to offer visitors, including its castles and libraries. During your visit, enjoy visiting Northumberland National Park. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Bellingham Heritage Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Come-Bye or Doorstep Pet & Equestrian.