- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed (Feature)
Deluxe Double Room (Feature)
Deluxe Room (Feature Four Poster)
Deluxe Suite (Feature)
Classic Double Room, Accessible
About this area
Located in Morpeth, Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club is in the city centre. Alnwick Castle and Stanton Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Eshott Heugh Animal Park and Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre. Woodhorn Narrow Gauge Railway and Whitehouse Farm Centre are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Morpeth travel guide
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf Course - 13 min walk
- Stanton Hall - 8 min drive
- Brinkburn Priory - 10 min drive
- Crown Studio Gallery - 12 min drive
- Cragside - 18 min drive
- Pegswood Station - 12 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 28 min drive
- The Dobson Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Linden Tree Pub — 1 min walk
- Sandwiches At Millers - 17 min walk
- The Shoulder of Mutton - 18 min walk
- Anglers Arms - 2 min drive
About this property
Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Loved all, spacious room, comfy bed, good food, peaceful area and lively staff