Search Hotels in Novato, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Novato, which is also known for its shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and art. Around the area, top sights include Sonoma Plaza, Muir Woods National Monument and Artesa Winery.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Novato
- The closest major airport is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Novato
Cultural venues in the city include Novato History Museum, The Space Station Museum and Marin Museum of Contemporary Art. Wildlife is one of the top activities, while Stone Tree Golf Club, Indian Valley Golf Club and Pacheco Ranch Winery are favourite sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Sonoma Plaza and Muir Woods National Monument.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Novato. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Inn Marin and Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a spa tub.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Novato/San Francisco - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Artesa Winery, located 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre, and Jack London State Historic Park, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Novato
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 885 millimetres of rain falls on Novato each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Novato?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Novato, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Novato?
What's the best place to stay for families in Novato?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Novato?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Novato?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Novato?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Novato?
Novato Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Novato by Star Rating
- Hotels near Novato Airports
- Areas of Novato
- Accommodation near Novato Attractions
- More accommodation types in Novato
- Choose Your Novato Hotel Style
- Search Novato Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Novato
- Hotels Near Novato, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends