Search Norwich Hotels, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Norwich
Visiting NorwichVisitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses in Norwich. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its sporting events, gardens, and hockey.
- Though not directly in Norwich, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Norwich
- Well-known for its festivals and attractions such as Annandale National Historic Museum, Station Arts Centre, and Woodstock Art Gallery
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit like Church Of The Epiphany
- The gardens and flowers highlight the natural beauty, and Participark, Southside Park, and Pittock Conservation Area are some places worth a visit
Dressing for Norwich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July through September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Norwich each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Norwich?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Norwich, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Norwich?
Norwich Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Norwich by Star Rating
- Hotels near Norwich Airports
- Accommodation near Norwich Attractions
- More accommodation types in Norwich
- Choose Your Norwich Hotel Style
- Search Norwich Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Norwich
- Hotels Near Norwich, London
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends