Search Hotels in Port Dover
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Port Dover
Visiting Port DoverBudget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Port Dover and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its spas, coffeehouses, and beer.
- Though not directly in Port Dover, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Port Dover
- Port Dover Harbour Museum and Lighthouse Festival Theatre are popular cultural attractions
- Also well-known for its spas and waterfront
Getting around Port Dover
Port Dover has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Port Dover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July through September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Port Dover each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Port Dover?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Dover, will I receive a refund?
What's the best boutique hotel in Port Dover?
Port Dover Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Port Dover by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Dover Airports
- Accommodation near Port Dover Attractions
- More accommodation types in Port Dover
- Choose Your Port Dover Hotel Style
- Search Port Dover Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Port Dover
- Hotels Near Port Dover, Hamilton
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends