Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses in Delhi. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, bars, and hockey.
- There are 2 Delhi hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Delhi
- Festivals and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Norfolk Arts Centre, Eva Brook Donly Museum & Archives, and Waterford Heritage & Agricultural Museum
- Popular family attractions include Lake Lisgar Water Park and Whistling Gardens
Staying in Delhi
You might like Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast, averaging GBP 82.82 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Delhi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the nighttime average
- Delhi gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year