Visitors to Simcoe are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, coffee shops and its breweries. A top sight in the city is Lake Erie.
- You'll find 105 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Simcoe
The city's cultural venues include Norfolk Arts Centre and Eva Brook Donly Museum & Archives. Notable city landmarks like War Memorial Carillon Tower and Wagon Wheel Produce & Corn Maze might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Lake Erie and Hay Creek Conservation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Simcoe. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Culverdene House - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its breakfast.
- Best Western Little River Inn - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Simcoe - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Simcoe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Simcoe gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -9°C