Search Hotels in Nomentano, Rome
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Nomentano, Rome
Nomentano is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Piazza Bologna and General Command of the Guardia di Finanza. Book a hotel in Nomentano and start exploring everything in and around Rome.
Staying in Nomentano
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Il Viandante Romano: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the B&B's clean rooms and proximity to public transport.
- Residenza Castrense: Guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's walkable location and breakfast.
- Kosher B&B The Home in Rome: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
Nomentano may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Rome. The Quartiere Coppede neighbourhood has plenty to offer. With 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- A Casa di Giorgia: Guesthouse with free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Coppedè: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, car service and a 24-hour front desk.
Explore Nomentano's landmarks like Piazza Bologna, Porta Pia and Via Nomentana and discover some of the local history. General Command of the Guardia di Finanza and Villa Torlonia are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Getting Around Nomentano and the Greater Rome Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Bologna Station and Policlinico Station.